Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
she - Supersonic
she - Supersonic
4 6 8 10

Pretty fun chiplike song here. Expert has two areas of repetitive 16th note bits, and one main stream right before a sudden jump section. I made the jumps quite fun, trust me. Hard is mainly 8th notes and should be good for scoring on. Medium follows the melody notes almost all of the time.

Dubmood - You Can Do It But Not Like We Do It
Dubmood - You Can Do It But Not Like We Do It
2 4 7 9

You can do it, but not like I do it! Fun title. This one is full on chiptune. Expert has 192 roll notes, but most of them are super short. Expert is a borderline 10, as there are short 16th note bits and a few tricky patterns. You may notice a few crossovers, but they can be optional to do on pad. Hard eases on the difficulty a lot. Everything else is just too easy.
Wait, subscriptions are broken? I'll just have to check often. Also, yay, new stuff!
SynthWulf - Analog Rush
SynthWulf - Analog Rush
9 13

Are you ready for the rush? This Expert 13 is quite a trip. It starts off with some warmup patterns, followed by a break. Then, almost 32 measures of 175 BPM 16th note streams. This makes for a pretty solid 13. The Hard 9 is mostly 8th notes, and is good for lower level players.

Tatsh feat. Yu Oda - White World
Tatsh feat. Yu Oda - White World
3 5 7 11

Here's another one of my favorites from Groove Coaster. Expert has a lot of short streams, but overall it's not very intense. A lot of notes simply follow the sweet melody. Hard has a variety of 8th note patterns, holds, and jumps. Bonus: "Epic" (11) edit difficulty! I didn't really know what to name this, heh. There's a new broken stream near the intro, and the ending... well, you should see it for yourself. I got inspiration from the Hard chart on Groove Coaster.

Last edited: 20 February 2018 6:55pm