Last edited: 26 November 2014 11:31pm
Short changelog in the spoiler.
Spoiler (click to view)Arbitrary Speed Mods
CMods adjust for song rate.
Lowercase and longer ranking names. (if theme supports it)
Swap Up/Down and Arbitrary Remap
Extra Stage: Default theme's speed mod changed to 2x.
Last edited: 10 October 2014 12:40pm
I'm working on adding features, fixing problems and moving any content that needs it. Leave feedback!
Stuff I haven't done yet:
* Downloads page needs fixed stat tracking and some actual files
* No song database (soonish)
* SM Micro is absent
* Forums need more work.
* Forum profiles need some love
I've thrown together a roadmap for the stuff I am (at least planning) working on. The list isn't exactly exhaustive, though.
Last edited: 25 February 2014 8:44am
There's no complete changelog, but here's a few key points:
* A bunch of pump-related gameplay/scoring bugs have been fixed
* Fixed a bunch of crashes
* Everything is on GitHub now, and we're a lot more organized in general (this doesn't have anything to do with the program itself, no)
* XML support is available when QuirksMode=1 in Preferences.ini. This is useful for compatibility with OpenITG content and for porting stuff. It's not perfect.
* Added some Lua bindings for themes to use
* Re-added some stuff that shouldn't have been removed.
Linux binary builds are in limbo at the moment. We had a builder but we took too long to get this ready, so we'll need to try to get a hold of him again.
Finally, the download page doesn't have anything on it because I'm writing a new one which will tie directly into GitHub's releases API. Once this is done there will no longer be delays between uploading the builds and the page having them available.
Known issues can be found on the bug tracker. Please report any issues you find.
EDIT: Need to fix the news page...
Last edited: 9 March 2014 7:37pm
SM Micro is due to come back at a later date, along with the song database, but I don't know how far out that is.
Note: the site relies on some modern CSS functionality - so it may display poorly if you use IE9 or lower, or some ancient version of FF/Chrome.
Last edited: 2 April 2014 9:12pm
We will be accepting pull requests and transitioning to the bug tracker on the GitHub account (however the old one will remain open until all the bugs are cleaned out of it). As of now, the Google Code repositories are no longer in use and will no longer be updated.
The news forum is over here if you need it!